Richmond Junior Football & Cheer
Serving Northend Youth for 50 Years!
Updated Thursday March 23, 2017 by Richmond Junior Football and Cheer.
Richmond Football league is dedicated to fostering relationships within our community to support youth in all aspects of their lives. We provide youth ages 6-14 with confidence while teaching them respect and teamwork. This is done in a safe environment that allows children to be challenged through the sports of Football and Cheer.
This Mission is based on:
- Serving as positive role models to our youth as measured by our decisions and actions
- Tirelessly working to build the self-esteem and moral foundation of our youth, so that they can confidently pursue and achieve their academic, athletic, and life goals
- Providing superior coaching and mentoring to all players and cheerleaders
- Offering a safe, competitive and scalable league for athletic competition
- RJF will be a partner to community middle schools and high schools to prepare youth athletes for ascending levels of competition
- Fostering teamwork, compassion, and charity within our communities for the betterment of our members, future members and collective program